NUNNLEA CRAFT FAIR
September 30th & October 1st at the Historic Nunnlea House
Historic Nunnlea has sponsored a craft show for the past twenty years. Our emphasis is on local and regional artists who make the quality crafts that are a part of the culture in Kentucky and Indiana. This has proved to be profitable philosophy for both the artist and the Beautification League.
- Booth spaces in the home and on the porch and around the curved driveway. ( home and porch are very limited)
- Delicious lunches available at the Calico Café.
- Great atmosphere!·
- Excellent location.
- If you are interested in participating, we are interested in seeing your work. We are looking for:
- high quality hand made crafts!
- Please nothing made from kits, mesh wreaths, or anything you did not make.
- Booth spaces in the house will cost $80,
- ( random sizes, but around 8' x 8') No longer available
Booth spaces on the porch $60. (10 x10') No longer available
- Booth spaces in the yard $50.00. (12 X 12) can be deeper
- CALENDAR 2023
- Sept 29 Early set-up 1-5 pm
- Sept. 30 Set up 8-10 am
- Sept. 30 Craft Fair 10-5
- Oct 1 Craft Fair 10-5
- Oct 1 Time to go home 5 pm
- ( you may stay later if you are outside)
If you are interested in being a part of the Nunnlea Craft Fair
please submit your contact information on the form below.
We are sorry, but we no longer have space for decorative pillows, small bags and other
fiber work that fall into that category .
Wearable fiber ( sweaters, shawls, hats etc. ) is still open!